Thursday 7 March 2013

Glade Expressions

For my Bzzagent assignment to try out the new Glade Expressions line, I got the Pineapple Mangosteen oil diffuser. I don't normally go fruity, but it smelled better than the lavender juniper, which on paper I'd normally choose first.
Also, I really liked the bamboo panels, probably half the reason I chose it.
I set it on my mantel in the room where our dog spends most of his time. It has scented both that side of the family room and migrated into the living room next door. I'll probably try all of them, just to be fair. I couldn't find the fragrance mist starter kits in my local grocery store, so I couldn't try it. I'd love to try the Cotton and Italian Mandarin. I like clean linen and white scents, so I will keep looking out for it or get it online.





No comments:

Post a Comment